2.07.2009

I've had this dream lately of buying a motor home and living the nomadic life. Well, a bit of a modern day nomadic life. But just drive from place to place, see beautiful scenery every day... that could be a happy existence. Our show opened last weekend and I'm home from a performance tonight. I haven't spent much time by myself lately, everything has been fast and filled with friends and performing and working, but finally I have a night locked in my bedroom with a glass of wine and some music and soon some wonderfully internet-streaming-television (or whatever it is) I missed this week, and then a nice long sleep before it all starts over again. Lately the mood is light and the laughter comes easily, and soon the days will be going by so quickly before I know it I'll be waking up in my new home in September. I can't even think about the prospect too much because it all seems so magical and far away, but finally finally finally I'll be out. And the thought of it makes me absolutely giddy.

No comments: