9.11.2009

I wear my heart on my sleeve and can hardly keep anything to myself, everyone in my life knows that. I'm like a radio, constantly broadcasting how I feel about everything and always, always communicating. So it's funny to read back on this blog, because I was feeling so much while keeping up with it, and I'm really so much more mellow now. I'm moving to Hawaii on Tuesday. I am really, actually and finally over him. I'm 100% single. I'm surrounded by wonderful people, and always busy, never bored. Basically, my life is really really good and I'm an incredibly lucky girl. I have this huge adventure that begins next week, and I'm so excited and good-kind-of-scared and ready for it. I'm blogging over at KatieinKona.blogspot.com, and it reads more adventure and less heart broken girl keeping public diary. Check it.

No comments: