12.15.2007

Who says we don't have any friends?




We got the message that no-one else was dressing up in time to stop another Romy&Michelle type of situation (story of our lives!), drove around Tacoma for an hour trying to find the place, found it, took pictures with Marilyn and Elvis, got completely bummed out on the lame party, went dancing & hung out at Rob's house. In a few hours we're going to another party. I love my best friend for so many reasons; her sense of humor, her unyielding loyalty, her huge heart and her love of MTV reality shows. All so important. Melis and I can have a conversation and go from completely shallow to intensely deep and back again. And we laugh all the time.

I have a small part in his next video and I trust it is going to be hysterical.
Amor amor amor
K

No comments: