12.11.2007

All you need is

Breathing. The past month has been good for my soul. I have a job that I love and comes quite naturally to me. I've been on stage a lot. I've spent time with my family and best friends. I've danced a lot. As a result I've been incredibly inspired and creativity has been pouring out of me. I wrote a poem for my Mom that I'm going to incorporate into her Christmas present in some artistic way. Today I'm baking biscotti and painting some Christmas cards and I need to come up with some kind of era comstume for a Christmas party on Saturday. Since the past week has been rehearsals and performances I haven't had that time that has become so important to me to read a little Sherlock and cook up something nice for my family and then b r e a t h e.
Pictures now, because I am not feeling particuarly smart or funny today. I have never been good with endings, and Sunday was the last performance. So we'll start with some photos from the play this weekend:

Jonathan & I, we took these for his Mom.
Backstage Artistry.

Baby

I love this, my two favorite people in the Universe.

Jack & I a few months ago.

My absolute favorite picture of 2007, me and my two best friends.


At the Ocean.
Love, love, love.
K

4 comments:

Jon said...

This is me, talking to you. Fabulous web log friend. Good to see photos of you and the fam. You are officially RSSed, so write often.

Jon said...

RSS (Really Simple Syndication) computerese for the thingy that lets me know when you have written something new. And I agree with Charity. 1500s.

Anonymous said...

im just sitting here, at my desk, probably hundreds of miles form wherever you live thinking, how in the hell could i have googled pictures of hippies and happened upon a blog someone wrote about the story of my life :)
your "to whome it may concern" blog really hits home with me and i printed it. thank you for writing that, i needed to hear someone else feels that way about love, and that im not the only one.
thank you.

Katie said...

thank you for the nice comment, stranger!